Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, I am DJ Worthwyle and welcome to my blog, Worthwyle Productions.

Let me give you some background information on myself. I first got interested in electronic music at a young age when I got a Fatboy Slim CD. When I got older, I started listening to trance and house music by (but not limited to) Cascada, DJ Mangoo, Daft Punk, Justice, Junkie XL, Fatboy Slim, Kaskade, Deadmau5, and Digitalism. I was inspired to create electronic music, so I took action and started experimenting with loops in GarageBand. While I was doing this, I became frustrated due to the lack of variety and control with the loops. My first track, entitiled "An Introduction to Technology" was the product of my first expermenting with house in GarageBand. I recently downloaded a demo of FL Studio and am experimenting with that. For now, enjoy my first track!

I'll keep you posted!

DJ Worthwyle

1 comment:

  1. Nice music man, you got some nice beats. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete